Shutup everyone.. I know I posted yesterday.
- My mum singing at our cat “Whats new pussy cat woah, woah”
- Seeing someone run out into the pouring rain covering his head with what I imagine were very important documents. This I would normally understand – but this guy is practically bald. Why bother getting the papers wet for the sake of keeping your hair dry?? It’s not like he could have ruined his hairdo with the rain..
- Someone coming into work today – slightly intoxicated after lunch at the pub.. Who was telling my boss to ‘shutup’ and telling him he looked ridiculous cos he wasn’t wearing a tie – and that he couldn’t pull off the suit without a tie look cos “you’re not a rockstar”
- Going without sleep for 17 hours has the same effect on your response/reflex/reaction time as if you had the blood alcohol reading of 0.05..
So for all you soccer fans out there – have a serious think about that. Make sure you’re getting the required 8 hours of sleep..
And now that I have done 3 posts since Friday… I shouldn’t need to post for a while..
Tonight my brother and I were discussing several very serious and interesting topics.. and as we must have been discussing the recent trend of girls and their lack of clothing.. The word.. ‘Whore’ turned up in our conversation.. To which my 11 year old sister yells at the top of her lungs..
“AH! NOT THE H WORD” – as she screams and runs from the room with her hands over her ears
“Uh, Georgia..Honey.. Whore starts with a W”..
At least I thought so..
- To build up your comment tally – post something meaningless.. then don’t post again for another week.. Proof = 26 comments.. From a 4 worded post!
- Sometimes it’s easier to be honest with everyone else than it is to be truly honest with yourself.
- People tend to neglect their blogs during exam time..
- Aquarium’s are apparently all the rage!
- That one can never have too many pillow’s.. I have 8 and counting..
- There’s absolutely nothing wrong with praying for puppies..
- The later at night it gets – the brighter everyone’s headlights seem..
- That there are several types of friends..
Friends you only joke around with, friends you only fight with, friends who “get” you, friends who don’t seem to have a thing in common with you, friends who pray for you, friends you pray for, friends you spend all your time with, friends you never see, friends you encourage, and friends who encourage you..and friends who just seem to be an odd but great combination of everything.
Laura Fraser and I had lunch today – we held hands and kissed.. TWICE!!
In life we’re faced with many choices.. Sometimes simple choices – Which route to take to work, how many sugar’s you’d like in your tea, whether or not you’ll go through that yellow light and risk it turning red.. Things like that. And sometimes we’re faced with difficult choices – Who I will marry, should I quit uni, should I get a new job – Or.. The choice that I am forced to make all the time.. The most difficult of all.. What will I have for lunch today?
To make matters worse.. Albany Creek has a surprising range of options..MacDonalds – Reasonably cheap but incredibly.. Overated.
KFC – Greasy to the max.
Subway – not so bad – bit pricey for a sandwhich.
Noodlebox – A healthier option
The Pub – no go area for me..
Thai – Not very time efficient..
Fish & Chips – Ew.
Red Rooster – again, a little on the greasy side..
A large number of various bakeries offering… well bakery type things.
Donut King – I’ll just pass
Nando’s – fairly scrumptious..
And these are just the options in walking distance..
For some reason I seem to keep bringing my overated soups from home.. Why is that again?
Oh yeah.. I’m broke.
Also – today my boss decided that he would take the other two admin staff out for lunch today to celebrate us having a good month.. Thanks for inviting me!! Just cos I have nothing to do with rentals.. I had to take my lunch break an hour early – Which means the afternoon will be even slower.. Great.
Yes.. I am in a bad mood..