A couple of things I’m currently a little obsessed with…
- Crispy MnM’s
- The Hillsong London Album
- Gilmore Girls Episodes
- The smell of cut grass
- Birthdays – 13 days till mine
- The colour white.
- This red dress I found the other day while shopping for someone else!
- Crying. I don’t know why – I tell everyone that everything makes me cry, when it doesnt
A couple of things that I’m currently despising…
- Starting the day off with ten pens & not being able to fine one by lunchtime.
- People who brake suddenly.. & people who start braking waaaay too early.
- Scary movies
- When my phone dies on me
- The fact that while we’ve had bit of rain lately, my car still looks dirty.
- High heels – my feet are killing me.
- The colour pink.
- PDA’s – you all make me sick. Go take your lovey gooey happiness elsewhere.
I had to make sure that I had one more thing that I loved than the things I hate.. Otherwise I look like one of those negative people. And that’s definately not me.. at all. 🙂
It’s nearly that time of the year – and by that time of the year – I mean..
It’s nearly my birthday – wooohooo!
And while this post is mainly just cos I haven’t updated in forever and to remind everyone about this joyous occaision – there is more to the post.
What do I want for my birthday..? My mum keeps asking me what I want and I cant’ think of anything. It’s my 18th this year so I need to try and think of something good..
There’s the obvious – I could ask for a car. But I already have one.
Someone said I should ask for a motorbike – somehow, I don’t think I’d grasp the full potential that a motorbike has to offer..
I’m trying to think of the other typical 18th presents – otherwise I’ll get something really lame. And that would be – … well.. very lame.
This is actually one of those posts where I’m asking for comments cos I want any suggestions you might have.. What are some good presents you’ve gotten over the years?
I’m not just asking cos I need ideas – I really am interested. Honest.