Hi darling blog readers,
I’m excited. It’s my 21st birthday soon. I love birthdays. I love presents, cake, decorations, birthday dresses. Birthday parties on the other hand, yikes. So much stuff to do, so much money. Every year I say, ‘I won’t have a party’ and then somehow, I get suckered into having one. I’m sure it will be fun, but right now it feels like lots of work and lots of money. Things I still have to do.
- Pick up and pay for cake. Probably will be the best part of the party.
- Set up lights. How does one actually do this?
- Pick up chairs and tables from church. Hmmm.. trailer anyone?
- Get food from caterer’s. Pay for it.. More money.
- Buy hot outfit and find matching shoes. Matching shoes will be harder. I think.
- Find spots for candles.
- Clean, because I’m sure the dust will make things dirty again.
- Mow the lawn.
- Buy beverages. And coathangers. Actually coathangers are unrelated.
- Massage, because of all the stress
- Finish playlist and find something to play it on
- Make a powerpoint, maybe.
Typing this list out for everyone online has been helpful.
Thanks peeps. Unfortunately I’ve started using words like peeps.
Love love Steffany. xo