(Stolen from Red Velvet Art Blog)
5 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
A mini holiday to Tasmania for my cousin’s wedding
- Finally being able to purchase a luxury bag I’ve had my eye on
- When my amazon purchases arrive!
- A visit from father for fathers day.
- Accomplishing a goal off my 100 things to do while I”m still single list
5 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Went for a walk
- Cleaned my bedroom
- Discovered two great new blogs (coming soon!)
- Got my Josh and Donna fix
5 Things I Wish I Could do:
- Skip out on work and live a life of blogging, making things and picnics!
- Fast track my uni degree so I graduate now.
- Be more patient
- Write like Donald Miller
5 Places I’d Like to Travel To:
5 Cute things I’ve found online lately:
- This garland from www.madeit.com.au
- www.designsponge.com – love this room
- http://365daysoflaura.posterous.com/ – a great reminder to be thankful.
- www.steffanywillis.tumblr.com – bit of a self plug!
- http://www.oumaclothing.com/ what a delightful dress!
Happy Spring people! I love spring!