Lately I’ve been loving on my tumblr a lot more than my blog here. BUT the good news is that I’ve got some lovely pictures to share with you to make you feel all Christmassy inside.
I love Christmas baubles. Nicole bought me some baubles for Christmas and I just love them.
How cute are these!!
Gaily the ring, while people sing songs of good cheer – Christmas is here!
This looks so amazing – I want to see it in real life!
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful” – Norman Vincent Peale
Here we are. Denny’s. Always open.
I don’t wanna eat here.
What are you talking about? Everybody likes Denny’s, it’s an American institution.
Yes that is a book Christmas tree and probably the coolest thing ever!
Merry Christmas Bloggers – and thanks for reading .Steffany. this past year – one of my biggest blogging years yet!
A little early Christmas present for you all – I finished my life video!
Merry Christmas – enjoy!
Everyday at work I have to type the date multiple times – and by multiple, I mean like 200 times. So I was very excited today when I got to type the date
December is without a doubt – the great month of the year. After a fairly dodgy November, I am even more excited than normal to welcome this festive month. 31 days of Christmas orientated activities – what could be more brilliant than that.
Reasons for a great December!
- Christmas lights. By December, anyone who is gonna do Christmas lights – has them up! This year my Mum is using her Solar Power Christmas lights. Saving the planet and looking pretty at the same time. Yay for Mumma Willis!
- PANTO! It’s a pure priviledge to be involved in this year’s Christmas Panto ‘Neverland Christmas’. Rehearsals have been underway for nearly two months now and it really helps me get into the Christmas mood! It should be a brilliant weekend – Dec 18 & 19 @ Nexus Church.
- Christmas shopping. Being a gifts person, I love love shopping for presents. I never seem to have the money that I’ve been allocating to Christmas presents all year long. But doing it on a budget is kind of fun too – I love thinking about what a person would really love to receive at Christmas. I choose to ignore the crowds and the awful parking and just focus on the fact that there are Christmas decorations and Christmas music everywhere!
- Christmas movies. Christmas movies get played on the tv and at the movies and I love to snuggle in under a blanket (in cranked air con) and pretend it’s snowing here like it is in all the Christmas movies. Favourite is definitely The Santa Claus with Tim Allen. But there are other goodies as well!
- Wrap up parties. Everything is having a break up and it’s fun to go to so many parties. Looking forward to the reverb break up – Dec 10th – dont’ miss it!
- Christmas baking.
- Christmas services – Nexus does such a brilliant job! Looking forward to that.
- Family – so much of both sides of my family are going to be around this Christmas. Special mention goes out to my Aunty Deanne from the States who hasn’t been home in 4 years!
- Weather – things aref finally warming up this summer. Will be nice to hit the beach once or twice. I shall try not to get skin cancer while I’m outside.
- HOLIDAYS! Arghhh – I can’t wait for work holidays. This year we are closing the office on the 23rd.. which means I get Christmas Eve off! Which hasn’t happened in so long!
Ah December.. you make me happy!