In honour of me and my 23rd birthday.
Twenty Three Things I still have to look forward to.
- Coming home to my own house.
- Coming home to a husband.
- Graduating university.
- Cruising the seas with my sister.
- Deciding what to name my kids.
- Meeting my sponsor child.
- Actually writing that book.
- Changing my last name on facebook.
- Becoming crazy Aunty Steff.
- Buying my first pair of Jimmy Choo shoes.
- Actually owning every single season of Gilmore Girls.
- My last first date.
- Buying a brand new car.
- Long Service Leave.
- Learning how to not throw up when my kids bleed on everything.
- Learning how to not throw up.
- Watching the rest of my friends get married.
- Getting married.
- Taking a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower.
- When my blog hits 1 million views.
- My 30th birthday party speech.
- When I finally get the nerve to go skinny dipping.
- When I’m 46, which is 23×2 and being equally as happy about my life then as I am now.