I write a to-do list every work day. Some days (most!) it’s huge and then like today, it’s really not. There are so many things I want to get done on the weekends and weeknights that I just never get to. Yet I can always achieve everything at work. The answer! A to-do list for life! This is my current to-do list.
- Go to Harvey Norman and get a photo of Tegan and I and Laura and I at their respective weddings printed for the empty frames sitting on my desk.
- Clean out my shoe closest. I have so many shoes in their I don’t wear and it takes me too long to find the ones I do.
- Transfer all the Kindle files I was given onto my actual kindle. What use is it on a computer?
- Pack up my books into a box. I own 200 or more books, and they just don’t fit on the bookshelf at Mum’s.
- Start a book for 2012. Should at least include some goals, some pictures, some thoughts.
- Sew that button back on those pants I’d normally wear all the time.
- Bake some cookies.
- Queue my tumblr up to 100 posts.
- Tell my sister 6 things about why I love being her sister.
- Paint my nails. Cut and colour my hair.
- Vacuum my car.
- Make some serious calls about this year.
- Purchase some supplies for university this year.
- Make myself a pretty calender/planner.
2012 is all about things that matter.