I’ve been pretty slack lately and haven’t been changing my desktop much less uploading my desktop pictures.. but here is today’s desktop. Christmas orientated of course. Because I love Christmas and I love this picture. Sure, it’s not my fireplace.. but it sure is pretty.
I’m naturally a negative person — so every now and then I try and remember all the great things in my life by writing crazy lists like the one you are about to read.
Things I’m loving at the moment:
- After tomorrow, I only have 3 pieces of assessment left for the end of the year. 1 year down — 5 to go!
- My mug I got from Jess Greenwood for my birthday.
- That Designing Women is this weekend — I love it when our church does something really cool
- Tupperware — my order arrives today!
- The Office – The American Series
- The weird but wonderful spring weather
- Entering competitions – I have to win something someday!
- Bec Mumberson, Nathan Whitecross & Boardgames
Desktop of the day:
It’s pouring rain today.
It’s pouring so hard that it woke me up this morning at about 5am. Normally anything that wake me up before 7am (including my alarm) I don’t like. But it meant today that I got to fall back asleep to the rain.
Earlier in the week on one of the perfectly lovely days of sunshine that we get here in QLD I remember saying to a colleague how ‘today is just one of those days you’d prefer not to be in the office, and up the coast somewhere’.
And today I had a similar conversation. ‘Today is just one of those days you’d prefer not to be in the office, and still in bed watching movies and reading books’.
Either way we find I find a way to complain. Perhaps I am in the wrong industry.
Desktop for today::