Look I know it’s mid-January but a girl can still wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR right?
Happy New Year all.
In keeping with the theme I just created out of virtual thin air – here’s my new years resolutions – or goals. Goals seem better for some reason and so for each ‘resolution’ i have something by which it can be measured. A goal without a plan is after all – only a wish. I tried to have one for almost all areas of life.
- Get more organised – Use a diary
- Get fit – be able to run my current walking route.
- Blog once a week – readers can hold me to that one. Essentially it means 50ish posts a year.
- Read two books a month – shelfari.com
- Complete 5 things off the ‘things to do while I’m still single’ list – a post at the end of the year that shows the 5 things I completed!
- Read my bible and journal regularly – have a full journal at the end of year.
- Be supportive – have all the same friends and more at the end of the year.
- Say yes to good things and no to bad things – be a better a person.