Did I tell you it was birthday month or did I tell you?
Today Tegan celebrates her first birthday as a Swanborough and her 17th birthday since we have been friends. However she is actually 23 years old. For approximately six months we are the same age and I’ll presume she agrees but these are probably the best 6 months of the year.
Reasons why Tegan Swanborough is worth a full post on her birthday:
- She is my No. 1 blog supporter so it is only fitting that she gets mentioned here. We like to discuss stats, new features, how many drafts, the difficulties of photo arrangements, tagging, where our viewers come from and how often is it actually appropriate to spam everyone about each other.
- She is no longer with me. That sounds morbid but actually, she’s just in Melbourne for a long weekend with Blaine. However it’s still a little bit sad because this is probably the first birthday since her 18th that we haven’t spent together. Sad. We shall make up for it soon.
- She is the MOST consistent person. That’s my favourite quality in people and she has it down. She is the same person, with minimal changes (apart from the good changes) as she was when I first met her.
- She’s so talented. You should check out her blog My Favourite Colour is SHINY to see some of the things she can create. This isn’t even the half of it.
- She did the best thing possible to preserve our friendship even further, she married my other best friend Blaine Swanborough. Hanging out with both of them is basically like hanging out with Tegan on her own. Which is awesome.
- She knows me. Like actually knows me and still loves me. WHAAT?
- She’s been a part of every big moment of my life, good and bad.
- She is a babe. And that can be made clear by the following pictures.
All the best in friendship,